Deleted scenes

 


This is what I was most afraid of, footage being deleted. Unfortunately, that became my reality today. I was feeling extremely accomplished and productive after having finished almost all of our filming. However, this all went away when I read Addison's text in the group chat. Addison told everyone that for some odd reason, one of the scenes had been wiped from her phone. Sadly, it was an important scene too, so it would need to be refilmed. It was the scene where Addison was holding the knife up to Violet and was about to stab her. I texted Addison asking if the video was in her recently deleted, but she informed me it wasn't. I was out of ideas on what to do and knew the whole scene would just need to be refilmed. Initially, the idea brought up was to simply have Violet go over to Addison's house in order to shoot the scene again. This seemed to be okay with everyone on the team. Dara and I decided to be on facetime while the production was going on. Despite not being there, Dara and I wanted to help assist in any way possible if needed. Also, nobody wants to leave their group members alone during a bump in the road like this. Dara and I figured the least that could be done was to support the group virtually. Addison and Violet decided to meet up at Addison's house once more to reshoot the scene the very next day, that Saturday. Of course, it would still need to be at a time when everybody was free. Dara and I would still be joining after all, even if it was virtually. My team and I decided 1 pm worked fine for everyone and it was decided. This time, it was even decided that the videos all get put on a drive in order to store them if one went missing from Addison's phone again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Filming Blog

Filming preparation