Editing and Finalizing


I started off by just adding the videos together to create them into one. This was easy since I already had experience from last year. The hard part came when I had to add the sounds over top of the video. I thought this would be fairly easy since I had some prior experience with this before. However, it did not go as smoothly as I thought it would go. I had issues because the sound would either be too loud or too quiet. I knew what I had to do was to put the sound of "Honey, dinner's ready" over the video. I thought I could just make the underlying video silent. However, it ended up sounding too fake when everything in the background was silent and there was just the sound of the mom talking. I then thought I could increase the sound of the video a little bit but not too much so there would be some background noise, but so the audience couldn't hear me giving the little girl cues. I couldn't figure out how to do this easily so it sounded regular, it would always end up sounding off. I sent the video off to Addison and asked her if she could do it. She said she could easily fix this and took the task into her own hands. After she was done with this last part, the film was done. My group and I decided to show some people before we submitted the video and finalized it. This was so any confusing aspects or mistakes that were caught by the viewers could be fixed. When we did this, little mistakes did end up being caught by the audience. One person said that one of the first shots should be changed because it didn't fit the "creepy" mood. This was taken into consideration and my group and I switched the shot used in the intro so it would be better fitting for the film. After this and some other small issues were changed and fixed, the film was done and ready

!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Filming Blog

Filming preparation